Should be registered as Companies(registered under company
act)/Societies/Institutions/Organizations/Non Government Organizations(registered under society
act)/Trust with relevant experience in providing skill training and placement
1. The organizations should have been registered in India for a period of 3 years (as on 31st March 2017).
2. The organizations should have average annual turnover for the previous 3 financial year (FY 2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17) should be minimum INR 1.00 crore, with a minimum of INR50
lakhs (50%) for skill training/entrepreneurship development trainings under any Center or State Govt. schemes/programs). Bidders should provide audited financial statements along with all schedules in their technical proposal.
3. The organizations should have trained at least 1000 candidates (trained persons must be under Center or State Govt. schemes/programs) for the last three 3 financial year (FY 2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17). The organization should submit documentary evidence in support of the same along
with the technical proposal).
4. The Organizations should have good placement track record in employment on a consolidated basis during the last 3 years (FY 2014-15, 2015-16, 2016-17), The organization should submit
documentary evidence in support of the same along with the technical proposal).
5. The Organization should have PAN no., The organization should submit photocopy of PAN no.
6. Association / Joint Venture / Consortium are permitted for this assignment and allowed only those Association / Joint Venture / Consortium, who are having agreement before date of
publication of this RFP. Association / Joint Venture / Consortium who are submitting the RFP are required to submit a copy of agreement documents. Failing which their RFP will be rejected.
Association / Joint Venture / Consortium are essentially required to fulfill the Essential Eligibility Criteria for Skill Training Providers Forms and Criteria of Evaluation of Technical Proposal Forms.
7. The Organization should not have FIR lodged against them, default Inquiry against them and the organization should not be blacklisted by any State, Centre Government or any other public
Sector undertaking or a Corporation/autonomous body as on the date of publication of this RFP.
Application Fee: Rs 5,000
EMD Value: Rs 1 lacs
Course Payouts Per hour Per Student:
Category 1: Rs 42.42 per hour
Category 2: Rs 36.44 per hour
Category 3: Rs 30.35 per hour