Naya Savera – Free Coaching & Allied Scheme for Minority Students
List of Documents / Information to Required
1. Registration Certificate
2. KYC of the point of contact person
3. Recommendation of State Government /District Authority in Part IV
4. Valid Registration Certificate/Renewal certificate
5. Proof of Affiliation with CBSE/ ISCE/ any State Education Board.
6. Registration details on NGO Portal of NITI Aayog with Unique ID Number
7. Memorandum of Association
8. Bond in prescribed format.
9. Annual Report for the last three years
10. Copy of Rent Agreement/ Lease document etc
11. The number and qualifications of regular faculty ( on the pay roll of the organisation) for coaching . List of faculty members their qualification, expertise andexperie nce of teaching
12. Financial viabiilty of the organisations: quantum of funds operated by the organisation in last three years . Audited Accounts of last three years
13. Numbers of projects for free coaching funded by Central Government/ State Government and implemented by the organisations.( Copies of sanction orders to be attached )
14. The Number of students enrolled in class XII in last three years and their results.
15. The number of students coached by the organisation in the projects funded the Central Government/State Government ( list of the students coached during last three years along with outcome.)
16. Percentage of overall success rate of the coaching institution for minorities in National level examinations ( AIPMT/NEET, AIEEE/JEE, UPSC, SSC etc.) . Year-wise, exam-wise details may be provided.
17. Photographs of institution ( classrooms, library, laboratory etc.) and hostels rooms, mess/dining area, toilets etc ) may be attached.
18. Whether any UC is pending for previous years released by MoMA.
19. Whether organisation has ever been blacklisted by Central Government/State Government.
Last Date: 8 Jan 2018
Phone Support Available Only For Paid Customers
Our Consultancy Charges : Rs 10,000 – Rs 20,000 depending on the organization profile and number of centers
Scroll To Top