REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP) THROUGH E-TENDERING For EMPANELMENT OF RESOURCE ORGANISATIONS UNDER SOCIAL MOBILIZATION & INSTITUTIONAL DEVELOPMENT (SM&ID) DEENDAYAL ANTODAYA YOJNA-NATIONAL URBAN LIVELIHOOD MISSION (DAY-NULM)
The Deendayal Antodaya Yojna-National Urban Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NULM) rest on the foundation that the mobilization of urban poor households to form their own institutions is an important investment for an effective and sustainable poverty reduction programme. These institutions of the poor would partner with local self-governments, public service providers, banks, private sector and other mainstream institutions to facilitate delivery of social and economic services to the poor.
Should be Societies / Institutions / Organizations / Non Government Organizations (registered under society act) / Trust with relevant experience.
1. Organisations should have completed at least 5 years of existence as on 31st March, 2017.
2. The organizations should have retaining at least 100 SHGs formed during last 5 years (formed SHG must be under Center or State Govt. schemes/programs/NABARD) with their proper handholding support. The organization should submit documentary evidence in support of the same along with the technical proposal).
3. Bidder Preference will be given to the bidders having past experience in handholding and formation of SHGs in urban areas (Documentary evidence in support of the same should be submitted along with the technical proposal).
4. Availability of appropriate team with qualified professionals and Infrastructure to motivate the urban poor and conduct trainings by drawing lessons from their personal experiences and best practices of their SHGs.
5. Total turnover of the organization is Rs. 10 lakh for the last 5 financial year ending of month
31st march 2017.
Application Fee: Rs 5,000
EMD Value: Rs 10,000