Steps To Find Authorization Key From Godaddy with Graphics
Godaddy is one of the most widely used domain registrars in the world, but due to some certain conditions, you may need to move your domain name from Godaddy to another domain registrar. In order to do so, follow the below mentioned steps:
Steps To Find Authorization Key From Godaddy:
- Visit godaddy.com and click on Sign In on top right corner of the website.
- Enter your username and password and hit enter.
- A new page will appear :
- Click on Domains & then Domain Settings.
- A new page will appear, scroll it to the bottom and find the section Additional Settings.
- Click on Authorization Code, it will be mailed to your inbox.