Are you planning to outsource your website development project to a web development company in India? Are you looking for website development cost in India? If yes, we have everything covered for you. In this article regarding website development cost in India in 2020 for creating a new website, we have researched various small and large website development companies in India and gathered the information you are looking for.
Website Development Cost in India, in 2020
This is a very serious topic with a large of variables to be considered in order to establish a report in a straight line. However, based on various interactions we had with our customers, we have produced a list of website types which are most popular in 2020. So, in order to explain you the various factors determining the website development cost in India, we present you the following summary in bullet points.
Various types which determines the website development cost in India in 2020
- One page websites = $250 - $450
- Static 5-7 Page Websites = $750 - $999
- Dynamic 5-7 Page Websites = $1500- $2500
- Ecommerce Websites = $3000 - $5000
There are uncountable number of web development companies in India, right from a single person or freelancer operated web development company to a multinational web development company. These web development companies offer website design services, website development services, mobile application development services, software development services, internet marketing services and so on. Based on the experience, market exposure and existing client base, the web development companies in India sets pricing for the services. Now, the website development cost in India is dependent on the web development company you approach for doing your next website development work.
But the most important factor which determines the website development cost in India is:
The type of website you are going to develop. There are several types of websites and the time taken to develop different type of websites are different. So, most of the web development companies charge their clients according to the number of hours they need to work on a particular project. For example, if you are going to develop a website which is of one page and 5 sections, in that case an experienced website designer would take 4-5 hours to complete your project. Therefore, website development cost in India for developing a one page website with 5 section would be around 5 hours multiply by $50-$90 (per hour). On the other hand if you are going to build a website which should have the options to modify the contents of your website from your end, in that case the website development cost in India for developing a CMS based website would be around $1500 - $2500. This is because time taken for a web development company or a website designer to create a dynamic CMS website is around 30 to 50 working hours and where the rate per hour is around $50 -$90.
What are the different types which determines the website development cost in India?
There are several types of websites. Some of these types are mentioned below:
- Static website design
- Dynamic website design
- E-commerce website development
- Mobile website development
- We portal development
- Matrimony or dating website development
- Job portal development
- And so on
Lets discuss the each and every types of websites which are popular now and the cost to develop such websites:
- One Page Static Website Development Cost in India: There are situations when you are in a tight budget. For some unavoidable reasons, you need to have a website for your organisation but you are not sure whether you would keep it for a permanent basis. Even there are situations, when you need a website for such an organisation, which do not needs frequent updates. In that case, you can choose to have a single page static website with parallax layout. It is the most economical website packages in India and the one page static website development cost in Indian is around $250 - $450.
- Multipage Page Static Website Development Cost in India: Well, you may have an organisation with limited number of products and services and the prices or product features do not change so often, in that can you can have a multipage static website. The most important reason to choose this plan is "If you need a website where there will be very limited updates or you do not have sufficient man power to update the website at your work place". But if you have a time or man power to update the website from your own end, from time to time, in that case, it is better to have a dynamic website which uses modern CMS or content management systems such as Wordpress or custom made. Multipage static website development cost in India is somewhere between $750-$999.
- Multipage Page Dynamic Website Development Cost in India: One of the most popular websites of this age is multipage dynamic website with CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM. CMS helps you to update the contents of your website with help of a visual editor like Microsoft Office without learning a single bit of code. People loves CMS websites because, it saves hundreds of your dollars in case of updating the website on future time, as it can be done from the clients end. Dynamic Website Development Cost in India charged by experienced professionals is something between $1500 to $2500.
- E-commerce Website Development Cost in India: E-Commerce is the present and the future of all business houses. During the recent times, we have noticed that all physical businesses are compelled to shift online in order to sustain their businesses. It is therefore, one of the most powerful tool of today's businesses to bring a better tomorrow. E-commerce website development cost in India charged by experienced professionals is something between $3000 - $5000 if you have a product range more than 50.
If you make a deep research to find out website development cost in India, you shall also find certain websites which will charge you $100 for developing an e-commerce website.
Those advertisements seems so real like a fat loss program in 7 days! But is it possible?
In almost every country, we can see cheap website development services but I wonder how can one manage to offer professional services at competitive rate? Professional services requires years of experience and dedication in work. Unfortunately, one cannot offer quality services at cheap rate.
Website Development & Business Development - Co-relation:
This is one of the most vital factors determining website development cost in India. Before developing a website, we must know that a website is one of the most valuable digital assets of your organisation. What can a good website do for you?
- First and foremost, it is the digital library of your organisation, your entire business is represented by a website. So the more informative it is, the more information you are sharing about your business with your potential customers.
- It brings in new sales. It is obvious that, if you can display all of your products and services with the potential customers explaining its advantages and benefits, no one can stop your products from being purchased.
- It helps business to tie up with B2B partners: Every business owners aims to tie up with large corporate partners, who are in need of the products in bulk volume and in regular basis. A good website will encourage your customers, to get in touched with you. Once they get in touch with you, they are your most potential lead.
Therefore, we can see that there is a very close relationship between website development and business development. A website developer or a website development company without understanding the main objective of your organisation, wont be able to help you in getting benefited from your website. Hence, the website development cost in India or abroad also depends on the the knowledge and experience of the service provider on your domain. It is not so necessary that the service provider must have all the information or knowledge you have about your business but he should have the basic concept what your operation is, who are your competitors, your target age group of customers and so on.
Therefore, if you are looking for a web development company in India, who can not only develop a website for you but also help you generate business from it, kindly get in touch with us for a free consultation.
Bonus: Use coupon code "IWDNWECIN" to get a discount of 10% on your first purchase.